About Me

My photo
"I believe in pink. I believe laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing; kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I believe in miracles." - Audrey Hepburn.

May 5, 2010

Madre, Mamá, Mami, Mère, Maman, Mom, Mama, Mommy..

"My mom is a never-ending song in my heart
Of comfort, happiness, and being. I may sometimes forget the words
But I always remember the tune."
- Graycie Harmon


THIS SUNDAY IS MOTHER'S DAY!

MOM MIGHT LIKE A NEW COOL BRUSH SCARF/SHAWL FROM ANTHROPOLOGIE $48...


OR MOM MIGHT LIKE THIS BOX SET BY JULIA CHILD, MASTERING THE ART OF FRENCH COOKING $49 AT BARNESANDNOBLE.COM, USUALLY $90...


OR MOM MIGHT LIKE THESE VINTAGE SILVERWARE GARDEN MARKERS FOR HER DIFFERENT HERBS AND VEGETABLES AT ETSY.COM $6.50 EACH...


OR MOM MIGHT BE DELIGHTED BY A SUBSCRIPTION TO REAL SIMPLE MAGAZINE, $24 AT AMAZON.COM, USUALLY $54...

No comments:

Post a Comment